9.07.2008

the bow sweater...


Em and I saw this at Anthro this week and thought it was pretty cute. So, since we are super crafty we decided to make our little rendition! Im sad I dont have a picture of it on Emmy cause it is SO CUTE! Mine doesnt fit perfect because of my increased waistline, but Ill be sportin this baby in January!

So first we bought SUPER cheap cardigans at the mall. Then went to michaels and bought a little set of matching ribbons, plus some extra thin white ribbon.

tied TONS of little bows (not as many as the original design, but enough for our version), I hot glued them on first so they would stay (just a dab in the middle) then hand stitched the bows on.

and wa la! It was a fun little project for our last night together before she had to go home.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

dang- I have that bow sweater!! I wish I would have thought of that- it turned out darling! you are too crafty!