2.15.2008

Cupcakes!

Ok, cupcakes are the new HOT thing....EVERYWHERE! After seeing the new So Cupcake on Stephmodo I had to do some searching, and found a cupcake bakery right here in Philly...along with MANY (including Magnolia) in New York. Here in PA, try the Velvet Sky Bakery.
BUT, I think one of them most famous is SPRINKLES and if you cant fly to LA to pick some up, you can buy the mix at William Sonoma and make them yourself. The mix even comes with their signature Modern Dots! (Jane sent me the red velvet flavor...thank jane!) I made them last night...and I think they turned out like the real Sprinkles cupcakes!

Our Valentines table...with kids! We had waffles with strawberries, because I knew the kids would eat them!

1 comment:

Emmy said...

you are adorable chels. i love your new page. xoxo